Slow starter got you down? Get cranking with the Van Cafe High Torque Starter Adapter!
- Allows use of a readily available Bosch high torque starter in your Vanagon
- Recommended for both stock WBX motors and Subaru engine conversions
- Higher compression Subaru engines will benefit from a higher power starter
- Billet aluminum construction
- Precision-made for a perfect fit
- Includes all mounting hardware
- For use with a Vanagon transaxle - will not work if installing a Subaru transaxle in your van
- Will not fit diesel Vanagon transaxles
- Syncros with differential locker using the SR408X starter will require a 3/4" notch for the diff-lock bracket and you must use the longer (2.25") type bracket and corresponding locker pin.
- We recommend using the shorter-bodied SR425N for all Syncros due to space limitations
- The manual transmission 2wd starter adapter will fit 1980-91 aircooled and watercooled Vanagons as well as 1975-79 T2 bay window buses
Please Note: This adapter will not work with Valeo version of the SR0408X.